When is the Brush Country Photo Safari?
March 15-17, 2018. Registration packet pickup starts at 4pm on March 14 at the Yonder Inn in Beeville, Texas.
Where is the festival located?
The headquarters hotel is located at the Yonder Inn, 2201 N Frontage Road, Beeville, Texas 78102. For more event locations, see the VENUE tab.
Where can I get more information?
Request additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (361) 834-0000.
What is your cancellation policy?
The Brush Country Photo Safari reserves the right to cancel an activity of the festival or substitute qualified presenters when necessary. If we cancel an event for any reason, a full refund will be issued. Should that unlikely occurrence become necessary you will be notified in as timely a manner as possible.
Registrations may be cancelled via email or mail following this established refund policy:
• Cancellations made by February 10, 2018 will be refunded in full minus the registration fee.
• Cancellations made from February 11 to March 1, 2018 will be refunded at 50% of the total registration minus the registration fee.
• Cancellations made after March 1, 2018 will not be refunded. “No shows” will not be eligible for a refund.
What is the festival’s policy on late arrivals for safaris?
Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time to allow for loading the van and departing promptly. The festival’s policy is to wait 5 minutes for late arrivals. At that point, the trip will move on and any late arrivals will have to catch up on their own. Please be courteous. If you were late, the instructor may have to wait until the end of the trip to explain anything that you missed.
What should I bring with me on safaris?
- Camera Gear – suggested gear lists will be posted with each field workshop description.
- Rain gear
- Water – Texas can be warm and humid. Be sure to drink plenty of water.
- Bug spray
- Sturdy shoes such as hiking boots
- Light jacket for morning and evening weather
What is the weather like in Beeville in mid-March?
- Average low: 54°
- Average high: 75°
- Record low: 30° (1913)
- Record high: 90° (1908)
- Average precipitation: 0.06″
If I registered for an event and cannot attend, may I send someone in my place?
Yes. Registration is transferrable.
When is the registration desk open?
You can register on-site and pick up your registration packet containing your itinerary and relevant information beginning Wednesday, March 14 between 4pm and 8pm at the Yonder Inn (festival headquarters), 2201 NW Frontage Rd. Beeville, TX. Registration will be open again from 7am to 9am on Thursday, March 15. If you need to register after 9am on Thursday, and don’t see anyone at the registration table, please call the phone number posted on the table and one of us would be happy to help you.
How do I register for the Festival?
The festival requires a one-time $25 registration fee. Purchase your event registration and activity selections in easy steps.
1. Review the presentation/workshop/safari selection. Be sure to allow enough time for travel and not to overlap events.
2. Click on REGISTRATION on the web site and add your festival registration to your cart. Click “PAY NOW”
3. Navigate back to the Website and click on SELECT ACTIVITIES on the web site, add your preferred events to your cart, and then select CHECK OUT.