When is the Brush Country Photo Safari?
March 14 -16, 2019. Registration packet pickup starts at 4pm on March 13 at the Yonder Inn in Beeville, Texas.
Where is the festival located?
The headquarters hotel is located at the Yonder Inn, 2201 N Frontage Road, Beeville, Texas 78102. For more event locations, see the VENUE tab.
Where can I get more information?
Request additional information at email@example.com, or call (361) 834-0000.
What is the festival’s policy on late arrivals for safaris?
Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time to allow for loading the van and departing promptly. The festival’s policy is to wait 5 minutes for late arrivals. At that point, the trip will move on and any late arrivals will have to catch up on their own. Please be courteous. If you were late, the instructor may have to wait until the end of the trip to explain anything that you missed.
What should I bring with me on safaris?
- Camera Gear – suggested gear lists will be posted with each field workshop description.
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Rain gear
- Light jacket for morning and evening weather
- Comfortable footwear appropriate for thornbrush (possibly some mud)
- Long sleeve shirt (preferably drab or camouflage)
- Long pants to protect against sunburn and thornbrush
- Sun hat
- Bring sunscreen
- Bottled water and snacks will be provided but bring your own if you want
- Bring a travel mug with coffee if you like (coffee not provided)
What is the weather like in Beeville in mid-March?
- Average low: 54°
- Average high: 75°
- Record low: 30° (1913)
- Record high: 90° (1908)
- Average precipitation: 0.06″
If I registered for an event and cannot attend, may I send someone in my place?
Yes. Registration is transferrable.
When is the registration desk open?
You can register on-site and pick up your registration packet containing your itinerary and relevant information beginning Wednesday, March 13 between 4pm and 8pm at the Yonder Inn (festival headquarters), 2201 NW Frontage Rd. Beeville, TX. Registration will be open again from 7am to 9am on Thursday, March 14. If you need to register after 9am on Thursday, and don’t see anyone at the registration table, please call the phone number posted on the table and one of us would be happy to help you.