Here is a special bundle of activities available for (but not restricted to) residents of Beeville and surrounding communities. Anyone may sign up for this package. This group of activities is for those of you (not necessarily photographers) who would enjoy learning more about our wonderfully diverse natural area. The highlight for the entire event will be dinner at the Beeville Country Club followed by an entertaining talk by Texas Master Naturalist and well-known wildlife photographer Ruth Hoyt.
The package includes:
- Beeville Country Club Dinner – Gather to visit and enjoy dinner and drinks. Casual dress. – 07:00pm Saturday, 03/17/2018
- Beeville Country Club Keynote – Adventures of a Nature Photographer by Ruth Hoyt – 07:00pm Saturday, 03/17/2018 (45min)
- Denizens of the Brush Country presentation by Karen L. P. Benson – 10:30am Friday, 03/16/2018 – La Quinta Inn (50min). Master Naturalist Karen Benson will identify some interesting south Texas Brush Country birds, flowering plants and other animals, discussing where to find them and the best times for finding them.
- Wildlife Subjects: minimizing your impact presentation by Cissy Beasley – 01:00pm Thursday, 03/15/2018 – La Quinta Inn (50min). Cissy Beasley shares her techniques and practices that allow her to get those award-winning wildlife images with the least impact on the subject.
- Morning Birding Walk led by Karen L. P. Benson – 08:00am Sunday, 03/18/2018 – CBC Walking Trail (90min). Karen is one of the top birders in south Texas and has a soft-spoken talent for working with birding beginners. Expect a slow and instructive walk around the paved trail behind the main campus. Karen will point out birds and plants of south Texas and help you learn to identify them.
Questions: Robert Benson at (361) 834-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost for this bundle of activities including dinner is $35. Click the “Add to Cart” button to sign up.
|Purchase the Community Bundle $35 --------------------->|
then CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT